Streaming Age of Dinosaurs (2013) Online

Age of Dinosaurs (2013)Age of Dinosaurs (2013)
iMDB Rating: 3.0

Date Released : 19 May 2013

Genre : Action, Sci-Fi

Stars : Treat Williams, Ronny Cox, Jillian Rose Reed, Joshua Michael Allen. Using breakthrough flesh-regeneration technology, a biotech firm creates a set of living dinosaurs. But when the creatures escape their museum exhibit and terrorize Los Angeles, a former firefighter must rescue his teenage daughter from the chaos brought on by the Age of Dinosaurs." />

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

Using breakthrough flesh-regeneration technology, a biotech firm creates a set of living dinosaurs. But when the creatures escape their museum exhibit and terrorize Los Angeles, a former firefighter must rescue his teenage daughter from the chaos brought on by the Age of Dinosaurs.


Watch Age of Dinosaurs Trailer :



Review :


Please Do Not Watch This To Support Its Stupidity!!

This movie has to be in my top 10 worst movies of all times. The people who spent money on producing it needs to be arrested. If you are going to make a GOD AWFUL movie and you have to know its this bad while making it then just give the money to charity please. Stop wasting money. I'm American and this embarrasses me to know that we blow money on crap like this.

If you are going to make movies like this at least make sure there are hot chicks showing some boobies! Thats the only way I'd put another star on this review! But I guess I shouldn't get too mad. I was stupid enough to watch the movie and waste my own time. At least I didn't pay anything for it.

Komentar