Streaming Glass Trap Online

Glass Trap (2005)Glass Trap (2005)
iMDB Rating: 2.5

Date Released : 6 May 2005

Genre : Action, Horror, Sci-Fi

Stars : C. Thomas Howell, Stella Stevens, Siri Baruc, Brent Huff

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

When an army of radioactive ants are unknowingly carted into a skyscraper, a group of people have to find a way out before they're eaten one by one.


Watch Glass Trap Trailer :



Review :


1 out of 10 people prefer this movie to shock therapy

This movie was so terrible it was amusing. I understand it is just a low budget B movie but I swear there were so many indiscretions that could have been avoided that made it very frustrating to watch.

My favorite part was when someone BURNS A CD on $30 DVD player that they pretend is part of a computer. I know, I have the exact DVD model.

The characters aren't consistent with their personalities. I enjoy stupid movies, but this one was more than I could handle because it was simply bad. B movies have the excuse of having a low budget, but in this case, I think if they had 20 Million dollars and the same help and talent, they couldn't have done any better because they aren't capable.

On a final note, I'm not sure how, but movies from this DEJ company have been on high order at my local Blockbuster. There were a couple actual blockbuster mainstream movies recently, where they don't keep many in stock. Then these "C. Thomas" movies come out and they keep 20 of them in stock. So don't be fooled by the "War of the Worlds" in your movie store right now, it's a B movie, not Tom Cruise.

Komentar