Streaming The Golden Compass Online

The Golden Compass (2007)The Golden Compass (2007)
iMDB Rating: 6.1

Date Released : 6 December 2007

Genre : Adventure, Family, Fantasy, Sci-Fi

Stars : Nicole Kidman, Daniel Craig, Dakota Blue Richards, Ben Walker

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

It was no ordinary life for a young girl: living among scholars in the hallowed halls of Jordan College and tearing unsupervised through Oxford's motley streets on mad quests for adventure. But Lyra's greatest adventure would begin closer to home, the day she heard hushed talk of an extraordinary particle. Microscopic in size, the magical dust- discovered in the vast Arctic expanse of the North -was rumored to possess profound properties that could unite whole universes. But there were those who feared the particle and would stop at nothing to destroy it. Catapulted into the heart of a terrible struggle, Lyra was forced to seek aid from clans, 'gyptians, and formidable armored bears. And as she journeyed into unbelievable danger, she had not the faintest clue that she alone was destined to win, or to lose, this more-than-mortal battle...


Watch The Golden Compass Trailer :



Review :


Butchered

I was looking forward to this movie for awhile now cause I am a fan of the books. I'm not one of those "the book was better" people. I know that a making a movie is a lot different than writing a novel. Most of the books that I have read that later became movies I really enjoyed, all the Harry Potter series so far and of course the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Hell even the Bourne trilogy which was completely different on screen than the books. Never the less I liked them all. So saying all this first just to let you know of my honest opinion of the adaption and the movie both.

This movie was by far the worst adaptation from book to movie. Its like they stole the characters names and threw away their hearts and souls and meaning and purpose. The remake was mangled and poorly written. It was really short and it didn't need to be. The scenes were butchered and sliced leaving you no connection with the characters. No development at all. Like a "GET IN GET OUT" operation. Even if I hadn't read the books first I wouldn't have liked the movie at all. Well maybe a little but thats just because of the eye candy. I think if I was Philip Pullman I'd be pretty upset at the movie. Of course I'm sure he got a BIG FAT CHECK out of the deal to help him get over it.

I'm not the type that says "DON'T WATCH THIS TURD!" Watch it, I hope you like the film and if you haven't read the books you should. It's all your call. I sure hope the next two movies aren't so butchered. I don't normally right reviews or comments on movies but I felt so robbed and empty after watching this one I had to vent some how. I hope you're happy Chris Weitz, ASS!

Komentar