Streaming Moebius 17 Online

Moebius 17 (2005)Moebius 17 (2005)
iMDB Rating: 5.1

Date Released : 27 March 2005

Genre : Sci-Fi

Stars : Johannes Benecke, Diana Eickworth, Arno Funke, Thomas Plattner." />

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle


Watch Moebius 17 Trailer :



Review :


Boring and Difficult to Make Any Sense Out Of

I can be entertained or interested in a wide variety of films, and I try not to be negative - BUT, this one, to me, was really a stinker. I'd have to estimate that close to half of the film footage was that of viewing the occupants of a train car sitting there doing nothing, people walking through a train station, or the view outside the window of a train as it traveled. Mind you these scenes weren't of interesting people, occurrences, or scenery, but more like the type that one would encounter as they traveled to work for about the 100th time along the same route - boring. The plot was something that very few would probably understand. It revolved around a train, that a group of young taggers spray-painted, somehow completely disappearing. One of the taggers was a quantum physics buff (yeah right - a teenage quantum physics expert) who had come up with an explanation for the train's disappearance based on some quantum physics theory. The normal film part ends quite abruptly after about an hour, and is followed by some type of cartoon that might try and explain more of the preceding film. It was so confusing, disjointed, and difficult to understand, that I could see no more reason to continue watching it, and bailed out a few minutes before the end. I don't know how I lasted that long, but I guess I was waiting for some answers or explanation of what I had been watching. I can't imagine anyone but a few that would be entertained by this or make any sense of it. I'm sure there's going to be someone that will tell me how I failed to understand this or that, and that very well could be true, but I'm going to stick to my claim that there would be very few that would enjoy Moebius 17.

Komentar