Streaming Narcosys (2000) Online

Narcosys (2000)Narcosys (2000)
iMDB Rating: 3.4

Date Released : 21 July 2000

Genre : Action, Sci-Fi

Stars : Mia Kate Russell, Todd James, Matt Trihey, Renee Brennan

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

Inspired by The Matrix, Cyber Punk, Manga, Raves and Video Games - NARCOSYS, a super-sophisticated film with stunning visual effects, takes you to a horrific place in the not too distant future, 2018 A.D.


Watch Narcosys Trailer :



Review :


Half a Decade of Malevolent Memories

Usually, when I watch a bad film, I simply forget the entire experience with the passage of time.

For some reason, this movie stands out in my mind, five years on, as one of the most horrible film experiences I have ever had in my adult life. I still remember watching it vividly. By comparison, the depths of its quality were not plumbed even by "Dead Noon", a film which resulted in actual physical violence on my person.

I find it surprising that others here could recognize a plot to criticize. I was so confused, perhaps terrified, by this film that I perceived no discernible plot. I found myself both confounded and surprised when the credits began to roll.

Komentar