Streaming Pulse (2006) Online

Pulse (2006)Pulse (2006)
iMDB Rating: 4.6

Date Released : 11 August 2006

Genre : Horror, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller

Stars : Kristen Bell, Rick Gonzalez, Christina Milian, Ian Somerhalder

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

The hacker Josh invades the computer of Douglas Ziegler, who is developing a powerful wireless signal, and accidentally releases a mysterious force that takes the will to live of human beings, generating a suicide epidemic and increasing the force. His girlfriend and student of psychology, Mattie, sees each one of their common friends die and the destruction of the modern world, and together with her new acquaintance Dexter, they try to plan a virus developed by Josh in the network to shutdown the system and save mankind.


Watch Pulse Trailer :



Review :


Commentary from a former Japan resident

For what its worth, I enjoyed this movie. I tend to rent all B-movie DVD's from my local Blockbuster (big plug for the movie pass). Despite what many of the folks have posted on this site, I can tell you that I have seen The Grudge, The Ring, The Darkness, and many other Japanese remakes. I also have lived in Japan for many years and (as much as westerners can), I claim an understanding of their film-making. I thought that this movie was well done, but I cannot in good faith recommend any other remakes. Unfortunately, there is generally an element lost in translation. Luckilly, IMO, Pulse does not lose that and manages to keep its Japanese nature very well intact in its U.S. translation. Kudos to the producers.

Komentar