Watch Baberellas Online

Baberellas (2003)Baberellas (2003)
iMDB Rating: 4.3

Date Released : 29 November 2005

Genre : Comedy, Sci-Fi

Stars : Shauna O'Brien, Julie K. Smith, Regina Russell, Sasha Peralto." />

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle


Watch Baberellas Trailer :



Review :


you get what you expect.........kinda

When one rents a movie like Baberellas, theres only one reason for doing so...the girls. This movie has plenty of them and they are nice to look at, but that is the only good thing about this movie.

If I had to sum it up in one word it would be--ANNOYING. The "plot" has something to do with an alien needing sexual energy and so she captures it from these women on Earth. To tell you the truth I didnt get much of the plot because I started fast forwarding after 5 minutes.

The special effects are the funniest part of this "comedy." The computer graphics look like they came out of a computer game circa 1992. Totally pathetic. And whenever there are scenes of nudity they arent full screen, theyre in some weird "space monitor" so its only about half the screen big. Which makes viewing this movie EXTREMELY (I wish I could type that "extremely" in 50 foot letters) frustrating. The only reason I rented this was to see the beautiful Julie K Smith. Shes looks amazing in this and so I guess I got what I wanted..........kinda.

Komentar