Watch The Chronicles of Riddick Online

The Chronicles of Riddick (2004)The Chronicles of Riddick (2004)
iMDB Rating: 6.5

Date Released : 19 August 2004

Genre : Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Thriller

Stars : Vin Diesel, Judi Dench, Colm Feore, Thandie Newton

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

Riddick, now a hunted man, finds himself in the middle of two opposing forces in a major crusade. Colm Feore plays Lord Marshal, a warrior priest who is the leader of a sect that is waging the tenth and perhaps final crusade 500 years in the future. Judi Dench is Aereon, an ambassador from the Elemental race. She is an ethereal being who helps Riddick unearth his origins.


Watch The Chronicles of Riddick Trailer :



Review :


Good action, great visuals, good story depth

I only saw the directors cut, but apparently that makes all the difference, and so i think the 6.1 rating may not be representative. I never felt like i was lost or something could be better explained.

I was surprised at the depth of the story line, almost inspiring me to go read the books (except I don't have the time :) Sure, some of the one-liners were corny, but Vin Diesels usually similar style actually fits the role of Riddick quite well.

One caveat, I went in with low expectations which may have boosted my overall impression. And while there are a few references to Pitch Black, I wouldn't call it required viewing to see this movie. They carried over a few relationships but at least gave a bit of background.

Komentar