Watch I'll Believe You (2007) Online

I'll Believe You (2007)I'll Believe You (2007)
iMDB Rating: 5.5

Date Released : 9 November 2007

Genre : Comedy, Sci-Fi

Stars : David Alan Basche, Patrick Warburton, Siobhan Fallon, Patrick Gallo. Late-night radio host Dale Sweeney's usual line up of odd-ball, conspiracy-obsessed callers is interrupted by a panicked phone call in an indecipherable language. When FBI agents arrive investigating the call, Dale enlists his friends help to uncover what he hopes is the amazing identity of this first time caller." />

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

Late-night radio host Dale Sweeney's usual line up of odd-ball, conspiracy-obsessed callers is interrupted by a panicked phone call in an indecipherable language. When FBI agents arrive investigating the call, Dale enlists his friends help to uncover what he hopes is the amazing identity of this first time caller.


Watch I'll Believe You Trailer :



Review :


Saw this movie

I saw this movie with my girlfriend at a test screening. I didn't think I was going to like it. But I ended up thinking it was good. Really good surprise ending. I'd never seen the main guy before, now I see him every 10 seconds at the gym in that Martin Scorsese ad for AMEX. The best things in it are the fat cop and Puddy. They're really funny. The fat cop was in that really funny Holiday Inn Express add with Alex Tribecc. Ed Helms is really funny, too (Hey, Big Tuna!). And so is that bald guy from Something About Mary. I'll probably see it again when it comes out. I thought it was worth a ticket. Way better than a lot of crap I saw this summer. Not Superbad good. But not trying to be. Two thumbs up here from me and my girl!

Komentar