Watch Ultraviolet Online

Ultraviolet (2006)Ultraviolet (2006)
iMDB Rating: 4.3

Date Released : 8 June 2006

Genre : Action, Sci-Fi

Stars : Milla Jovovich, Cameron Bright, Nick Chinlund, Sebastien Andrieu

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

Set in the late 21st century, a subculture of humans have emerged who have been modified genetically by a vampire-like disease, giving them enhanced speed, incredible stamina and acute intelligence, and as they are set apart from "normal" and "healthy" humans, the world is pushed to the brink of worldwide civil war aimed at the destruction of the "diseased" population. In the middle of this crossed-fire is - an infected beautiful woman - Ultraviolet, who finds herself protecting a nine-year-old boy who has been marked for death by the human government as he is believed to be a threat to humans.


Watch Ultraviolet Trailer :



Review :


Need to add negative option to the voting process

Well I have officially wasted 88mins of my life on a movie. I have always been open minded to movies. Some have bad acting, errors... etc. I try to put myself into the mind of a lead character and live the movie, turning my mind off to enjoy what's on the screen. I sat down with my popcorn to enjoy a movie that I could care if it had a plot. I was in a mood to see action. Well...... I can't even say I was impressed with even that. This movie had the entire theatre sitting there with a deer in the headlights expression and we all were thinking WTF???? Those that I did know there said they couldn't leave because, like me, they thought it had to get better... We were wrong. I would love to be vindictive and tell everyone to go see this movie. I wasted my money and time... why should I be alone in that. Truthfully, I can't be that mean to even my most hated enemy. If you are going for any reason... at least Milla looks good in her outfits, and the outfits are cool.

Komentar