Watch The Men Who Fell (2007) Online

The Men Who Fell (2007)The Men Who Fell (2007)
iMDB Rating: 5.2

Date Released : 20 November 2013

Genre : Horror, Sci-Fi

Stars : Brendan Guy Murphy, Aaron Stielstra, Kimberly Parmon, Ben Naasz." />

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle


Watch The Men Who Fell Trailer :



Review :


This movie was great!!

I loved this movie!! I don't know what the other critic was talking about. Everything seemed clear and to the point to me. The characters were established and the story line was easy to figure out. I guess some people no matter how old they are should stick with Bob the Builder and Dora the Explorer. I thought it was exceptional considering size of the budget they had to work with. The effects were awesome. The costumes were so..... "Like it would be" if it were the real thing; for lack of a better way to put it. Acting was good too. As far as the only critic I can see, come on guy, it's not rocket science nor a word search. Just pay attention. Really excellent job. When's the next one??

Komentar