Watch Wing Commander Online

Wing Commander (1999)Wing Commander (1999)
iMDB Rating: 3.8

Date Released : 22 July 1999

Genre : Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi

Stars : Freddie Prinze Jr., Matthew Lillard, Saffron Burrows, Tchéky Karyo

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

In the mid-27th century, the Terran Confederation is at war with the felinoid Kilrathi Empire. After destroying a Terran base, the Kilrathi have seized a NAVCOM unit with the hyperspace jump coordinates to Earth. With Terran reinforcements scheduled to arrive two hours after the Kilrathi hit Earth, it falls upon the starfighter carrier TCS Tiger Claw to keep the Kilrathi busy.


Watch Wing Commander Trailer :



Review :


Pretty good. At least I thought it was...

I watch a lot of movies and can get pretty critical when I come to a movie with a really predictable plot, but I thought this movie was pretty good. The effects were great. I really enjoyed the movie except for the ending. I was pretty disappointed with it. It was way too sudden. If someone had asked me how many minutes I thought were left in the movie, I would have guessed at least 5. It was so unexpected that I sat in the theater for a minute wondering if there was more. It wasn't the events that were unexpected, it was the placement of the ending. It's hard to explain... They just didn't do a good job of "wrapping up" the movie.

Komentar